Bernard developed its Centerfire™ consumables system with the user’s cost considerations in mind. Our contact tips, nozzles and diffusers are easy to use and high performing – they provide better arc starts, less spatter and more consistent welds – and also last up to three times longer than competitive brands.
- No tools required to replace tip or nozzle
- “Drop-in” tip with no threads means quick change after burnback, reducing down time
- Large diameter tip base and tapered seat provides better electrical conductivity and heat transfer
- Spatter shield within nozzle protects diffuser and gives smoother, less turbulent gas flow
- Solid, concentric relationship between tip and nozzle keeps tip centered even after hard use and abuse
- Threaded nozzle holds tip fixed at 1/4″ or 1/8″ recess, flush, or 1/8″ stick out
- Complete family of tips and nozzles is available to meet most of your welding needs