Stingers / Leads / Clamps
Pre-assembled welding stingers/whips, leads, and ground clamps combine our industry-best Flex-A-Prene® and Ultra-Flex® products along with Lenco & Tweco Style components for excellent conductivity and maximum power transfer. Built to outwork and outlast, our welding assemblies feature 30 or 36 AWG SAE J1127-rated copper stranding, meet NEC Article 630 (Electric Welders) standards, and are RoHS compliant.
- SAE J1127 compliant
- NEC Article 630 (Electric Welders)
- Ready-to-use; no on-site cutting, crimping, or terminating
- #1 welding cable used by pipeliners
- Superior flexibility and smoother pulling
- Temperature Range -50°C (-58°F) to 105°C (221°F)
- Voltage Rating - 600 V
Direct Wire's Flex-A-Prene® is the industry’s most recognized brand name of industrial welding cable. Highly durable and versatile, the cable is designed for use in stingers/whips, leads, and ground clamp welding assemblies as well as battery applications such as chargers and wire harnesses. Flex-A-Prene is SAE J1127 (#6 to 250 MCM) and RoHS compliant and manufactured in the USA.
- Stingers / Whips
- Leads / Extensions
- Grounding Clamps
- Flex-A-Prene® (30 AWG SAE)
- Ultra-Flex® (36 AWG SAE)
- Lenco and Tweco Style Components
- Bernard Style Electrode/Stinger Holders
- Ground Clamps
- Terminal Connectors
- Cable Connectors, Lug, and Splicers
- Male/Female Plugs and Receptacles
- 2/0 Welding Assemblies at 50’ & 100’
- Electrode Stinger Whip at 10'
- Ground Cable Whip at 10'