Miller Multimatic® 215 Multiprocess Welder
Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, Stick and DC TIG welder that helps build skills. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite. This all-in-one welder connects to 120 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 3/8” mild steel.
Light Industrial Applications
Light fabrication * Maintenance and repair * Auto body * Farm/home
Processes MIG (GMAW) * Flux-cored (FCAW) * DC TIG (GTAW) * DC stick (SMAW)
MIG: 24 ga.–3/8 in. steel, 18 ga.–3/8 in. aluminum
TIG: 24 ga.–1/4 in. steel
Stick: 16 ga.–3/8 in. steel
Input Power 120 or 240 V, single-phase, 50/60 Hz
Rated Output: Multiple - See Spec Sheet
Net Weight: 38 lb.
- Power source
- 10 ft. (3 m) MDX™ -100 MIG gun
- 13 ft. (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP™ plugs for 120 V and 240 V
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon or AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart® spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge 229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- Note: Shielding gas and safety equipment not included.