NICHOLSON BY CRESCENT HAND FILES - 14"
In 1864, Nicholson® became the first successful manufacturer of machine-made files. Today, they are the most recognized brand of file in the world. Over the years, the Nicholson product line has increased in scope and size, and now includes files, rasps and handsaws, all manufactured to uncompromising standards of quality.
Half Round Bastard File
- Used on Concave, Convex and Flat Surfaces
- Rounded on 1 Side, Flat on Opposite
- Rounded Sides of All Half-Round Bastard Files Are Double-Cut
- Flat Sides of All Half-Round Files Are Double Cut
- Pipeliner file (#05190N) is single-cut on both sides
Long Angle Lathe Files - Fine
- American Pattern Hand Long Angle Lathe File, Fine Cut
- Specially Designed for Finishing Rapid Stock Removal on Lathe Work
- Rectangular Shape
- Safe Edges
- Cut Faster Than Regular Mill Files and Leave Smoother Finish