3M™ BX Reader Protective Eyewear features built-in magnifying diopters on the lower lenses to provide eye safety to workers who have difficulty reading small print or seeing small detail work. This protective eyewear comes with an adjustable temple length, lens angle, and nose bridge to allow a more comfortable fit. The ability to customize the safety glasses to the wearer makes them more pleasant to use over extended time periods. The nose bridge has also been cushioned for softness and comfort. The sleek, contoured design offers both an attractive appearance and functional eye protection. The impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UV rays. Certified to CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Clear lens
- Sleek, contoured design combines style and function
- Magnifying +2.5 diopters combine eye protection with reading enhancement
- Soft nose bridge offers pleasant extended wear
- Adjustable temple lengths and lens angle allow for customized fit
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm.